LEVEL 2 - PLAY IT SAFE AT THE Y
1. You will have more freedom of movement at Alert Level 2, but it is up to each one of us to keep the rest of New Zealand and all on site at the YWCA safe.
These are the most important things that you can do:
COVID-19 is still out there. Play it safe.
Keep your distance from other people in public.
If you are sick, stay home. Do not go to work or school. Do not socialise.
If you have symptoms of cold or flu call your doctor or Healthline and get tested.
Wash your hands. Wash your hands. Wash your hands.
Sneeze and cough into your elbow, regularly disinfect surfaces.
If you have been told to self-isolate you must do so immediately.
Keep a track of where you have been and who you have seen.
Try to limit taking public transport, or use at off-peak times.
Avoid sitting next to someone you do not know, or standing.
2. We need to maintain physical distancing of 1 meter on site but 2 meters out in public.
3. Contact tracing is paramount. Please keep a record on your contact tracing sheet that you were given of where you have been and whom you have seen and do not dispose of the sheet. Keep it safe in your unit. We will only ask to see it if you or anyone on site becomes ill with Covid-19.
4. Please keep to the Play It Safe guidelines.
5. Notify us immediately if you or your family are ill or have had contact with anyone that has tested positive for Covid-19.
6. Do not go to unauthorised gatherings, parties, public meetings, funerals, family events, weddings and religious services of more than 10 people. The restrictions are in place. No more than 10 people and no longer in length than 2 hours.
7. All those on site from other services must sign in and out, use Hand Sanitizer when you arrive on site before you sign the register and also fill in the contact tracing form.
8. WASH YOUR HANDS WASH YOUR HANDS WASH YOUR HANDS.
*School breakfasts and lunches for children available again from Monday morning the 18th of May onwards.
*Counsellors available at The Y every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 1pm-4pm from 18th May onwards (please make a booking at office.)
*Speakers begin again every Tuesday morning from 26th May 2020 at 10am, we will keep to social distancing guidelines.
*Office is open again for face to face contact between the hours of 8am-4pm with the 1-meter rule and use of hand sanitizer at the door before entering all office areas from Thursday 14th May onwards.
If you wish to discuss any of the above please ask any of the staff in the office.